(meteorobs) call for possible meteor recorders

Valentin Grigore vali_sarm at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 17:19:31 EDT 2013

 Hi to all,

I am interested to find your possible meteors recorded
(visual and/or photographic) around January 3, 2013, coming from a radiant situated near
Cassiopeia... the radiant position is showed in the attached image.
On January 3, 2013, I recorded a fireball coming from this radiant area and another three meteors were seen coming from same
area. Their velocity was very low.

My report for this January 3, 2013 observation session is posted here:

http://vmo.imo.net/imozhr/obsview/view.php?id=11734
The meteors are suspected to belong to December phi Cassiopeiids. The activity of this new meteor shower is a confused one in this moment.

All the best!

Valentin Grigore - SARM Romania