(meteorobs) Aftermath?

Terry Johnson tenacious at cyberback.com
Tue Jun 11 16:25:29 EDT 2013

Esko, so far as narrowing down the radiant is concerned, I can tell you that
each of the three Delphinid candidates I saw appeared to point back to an
area between epsilon and beta Delphinus (the tail of the dolphin).  They had
semi-long paths, so tracing back was rather easy.  I have no photographic or
video proof of this, so just my visual report.

Also, each one I saw occurred between 0700UT and 0815UT.

--Terry