(meteorobs) gamma Delphinids observation

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Tue Jun 11 17:43:26 EDT 2013

Please excuse the informal nature of this response, but the number of replies prohibit me from responding individually to each contribution. Let me assure I truly appreciate the time and effort each one of you took in providing your observations and pictures to us. Even though little activity was seen from this source all of these observations are important.

I have written a quick summary on the results of this morning's observations which may be viewed at:

http://www.amsmeteors.org/2013/06/gamma-delphinid-results-and-observations/

Again, I thank you for your efforts and hope that you will continue to observe and share your observations with us.

Sincerely,

Robert Lunsford
American Meteor Society