(meteorobs) Fwd: Re: rmws13 Survey

Jean-L. RAULT f6agr at orange.fr
Thu Mar 28 10:39:30 EDT 2013

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Re: rmws13 Survey
Date : 	Sun, 24 Mar 2013 05:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
De : 	Antonio Martínez <antoniomartinezp at yahoo.com>
Répondre à : 	Antonio Martínez <antoniomartinezp at yahoo.com>
Pour : 	radio at imo.net <radio at imo.net>

Folks,

We have decided to extend the period to complete the survey about
organizing rmws13 until March 31st.

If you have not participated yet, please click here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PPN__wDnYv38JbaLrC5xQt5ipZeqosqixgW-bT5-VLU/viewform

They are very few questions, and will take you less than five minutes to
fill out.

Thank you!