(meteorobs) Chelyabinsk event - what was precise time? Any radio data?

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 20:11:58 EDT 2013

Thomas
What I would like to see if there was any gamma ray burst at the time of this event.The Down side all gamma ray detection systems are classified.Still hold out hope that some meteors event produce gamma rays.I asked Bill Cook if he could look for gamma ray events caused by meteors never heard back from him on the subject.IF any meteor event would causes gamma ray burst the Russian event would be one I would look at.Just thinking out side the box here.
Regards
Thomas Dorman