(meteorobs) Chelyabinsk event - what was precise time? Any radiodata?

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 31 23:43:15 EDT 2013

For VLF, I don't think there would be a discernible emission.  Maybe some exotic signals if it was able to compress enough of our magnetic field.

But I think you can assume it was a large-scale overdense ion event, creating an antenna a couple of hundred kilometers long. It could have  made bi-static disturbances detectable by receivers listening to established beacon frequencies.