(meteorobs) April 2013 Havana Radio Meteor Report

Raydel Abreu (CM2ESP) cm2esp at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:10:47 EDT 2013

Thank you Michael!!!

Also thanks for the tip about Eta Aquarids, since two days ago (April 30th
and May 1st) i got a higher than the average number of echoes at unusual
times, perhaps such increase is related to the Eta Aquarids. I will look
into it and see if the time of higher rates matches with the radiant
above horizon in Havana.

Today's data will be checked when i return to home, i'm at work now... to
see if the higher rates continues.

Raydel