(meteorobs) Anyone else notice a rise of meteors in the last few days?

Raydel Abreu (CM2ESP) cm2esp at gmail.com
Fri May 3 09:20:26 EDT 2013

Hello James,

Here in Havana, Cuba i do notice also an increase since April 30th, my
rates are very lower than you because i use a VOR transmitter as
illuminator ( 5 to 8 per hour as an average) but the days totals are higher
in deed, perhaps it is related to the Eta-Aquarids???

This are my Day Totals:
April 25: 129
April 27: 135
April 30: 156