(meteorobs) Anyone else notice a rise of meteors in the last few days?

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 3 09:41:04 EDT 2013

Ah, thanks!  Been working way too many hours this year and forgot about this one.  Noticed it came up on spaceweather.com too.

Thanks for the excellent reply!

Some of the two-minute screen captures of the rader scatter (waterfall) had five or six events.  I'm seeing peaks and lull periods of several minutes at a time, almost like there are minute "waves" of dust.  Very interesting.