(meteorobs) OUTBURST ALERT ETA AQUARIDS

Koen Miskotte k.miskotte at upcmail.nl
Mon May 6 02:46:12 EDT 2013

Hi Michel,
I observed from 52 north (the Netherlands) and counted about 8-10 ETA’s during dusk. Normaly I see1 or 2 ETA’s during one night, because the radiant stay  very low with increasing dusk.
But I still have to write out the data of my voice recorder...
Many bright ones and some brilliant earthgrazers! What a show it must be from southern latitudes....
Just like the Orionids 1993, 1998, 2006-2010.
Regards, Koen