(meteorobs) OUTBURST ALERT ETA AQUARIDS

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 07:45:46 EDT 2013

Michael,
     THANK YOU for the head's up!  I read your post about 5:15 a.m.
EDT this morning (May 5/6), then went right outside to find mostly
clear albeit hazy skies here in north Florida.  I managed to see 6
ETAs and 4 sporadics in 20 minutes, 5:20 - 5:40 a.m. EDT.  One of the
ETAs was a lovely golden -2 in color.  All the other five left nice
trains and were in the +2 to +3 magnitude range.  Definitely a nice
ETA AQUARID return going on up there this year...;o)!
     After almost twelve inches of rain fell here in north Florida
this past weekend and a couple of possible tornadoes also, we have
finally settled down to clear eary spring weather, so I'll give it
another go in the morning to see if this enhancement can keep going!

Clear skies all, Paul in St. Augustine