(meteorobs) Troubles uploading with Colorgramme Lab 2.5

Wayne Sanders wsanders at xplornet.com
Mon May 6 11:11:16 EDT 2013

Raydel

	I don't have any great ideas on your problem but will relate to you
what solutions that I arrived at to solve a like problem.
	14 months ago I was having the same problem with incomplete uploads and
so on.  What it appeared to be was a internet server that did not see
the RMOB site quickly enough so I timed out. With the data not being sent.
	My internet connection is done wholly by satellite connection and my
final solution was to have them transfer my account to a different one.
  That used a totally new satellite provider. There appears to be
several different ones that manage their traffic differently.  I have
proved to myself that it is not Colorgrame problem but the internet
providers.
	Hoping that this will have put a different slant on your hunt for a
answer.

wayne  ve7duc

--
Wayne Sanders