(meteorobs) Fine show of ETAs in Central Alberta

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 02:30:26 EDT 2013

Very nice report, Bruce, about an almost 'tropical' meteor shower for our longitudes...

I will never forget that morning of May 6, 2013, filled with amazing earthgrazers before dawn. And I was lucky; it was the last clear night till now... And we do not have to expect new clear nights in the upcoming period. It looks as Automn returned over Western Europe...

Clear skies,

Michel Vandeputte