(meteorobs) Possible New Radiant - 11/02/13 - Mathias, WVa

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Tue Nov 5 13:28:12 EST 2013

George and All,

I searched the video radiants of the IMO and found a possible matching one with a location of 10:26 (156.6) +81, with a velocity of 43km/sec. Your radiant lies somewhat between this position and the SLD's mentioned by Esko. In both cases though these radiants have velocities less than 50km/sec. The Lyrids are in this velocity range and can still produce trains on its brightest meteors.

Thanks for sharing your interesting observation!

Bob