(meteorobs) Possible New Radiant - 11/02/13 - Mathias, WVa

Esko Lyytinen esko.lyytinen at jippii.fi
Tue Nov 5 14:31:34 EST 2013

Hi all,

I checked, that from these radiant directions the fastest possible
velocity from a solar sytem orbit varies from about 46.5 km/s to 53.5
km/s, depending on the exact radiant location, close to the values given
by Bob. So there practically is no actual freedom to have more fast
meteors from there.

And I also confirm the next email from George, along these lines also,
now writing this, confirm his two emails.

Esko