(meteorobs) New Group Member

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 09:10:39 EST 2013

Welcome to the list and meteor observing Paul! You are certainly correct
that amateurs can contribute to meteor observing, and more observers are
definitely needed.

I personally do not know of any sites for observing near you, but I know
a couple people in that area. If you don't get any responses from here,
send me an email and I will try to find something out for you.

Clear skies!

Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org