(meteorobs) New Group Member

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 12:41:26 EST 2013

Hi Paul

Welcome to the list!
It is not easy to combine work - family and meteor observing during off season period (outside the big annual showers) but I find it always pretty to observe during all year seasons. March or November; I don't care. There is always something to see on the night skies... One big problem, I do not find the time for posting all my results as for exemple Pauls M, Pierre Martin, G Gliba and many others... great stories and results. Still my counter in 2013 touches already the border or 50 meteor sessions and the year istn't finished yet. Biggest problem: the disgusting weather conditions above the Low Countries Belgium and The Netherlands...
It'll be nice to read reports from you, Paul!

Have fun,

Michel Vandeputte