(meteorobs) Meteororbs meteors 50MHZ beacons in North America

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Sat Nov 16 20:00:19 EST 2013

I'm pretty sure the one at SMU ( VE1SMU/B at 50 MHz) in not working as the university there has no more radio astronomy antennas
on their roof.  And the person that helped me with meteor detection has gone to another place. He was Wiliam Lonc. The nearest for
me is one in Maine at 40w 50.065 MHz,  I'm in Halifax,Nova Scotia.  I still get a few meteors on 83.25 MHz (Ch 6) but not like when
analogue TV was nice and all about.

Clear skies