(meteorobs) October Camelopardalids maximum the coming night

Mikhail Maslov skjeller at yandex.ru
Sun Oct 6 09:53:20 EDT 2013

This night 5/6 October was all crear in Novosibirsk. I've observed
visually about 40 km to south-west from the city. Some meteors with
high average brightness moving from Camelopardalis were fixed,
detailed visual report will be later.
My camera system also detected 8 OCA, at 17:39, 17:47, 19:04, 19:24,
20:00, 21:10 and 22:18 and 22:20 UT.

Best regards,