(meteorobs) Probable early Orionid fireball

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Sun Oct 6 12:56:47 EDT 2013

Here is a possible/probable early Orionid fireball with two radio
forward scatter.

http://vimeo.com/76268637

I would be curious to know if you can hear the initial radio reflection
( head echo ) at the terminal burst? Just after the terminal burst there
is an ascending rise of reflection as the burn trail is coherent in the
sky. The full radio radio reflection was one minute thirty seconds but I
just included the head echo and first part of the reflection.

The radio head echo is subtle, perhaps between faintly audible and
psychological.

Thomas Ashcraft  -  Heliotown  -  New Mexico