(meteorobs) Radio Meteor Obs. Bull. September 2013 September Perseids

Raydel Abreu (CM2ESP) cm2esp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:21:37 EDT 2013

Hi Chris,

Thank you for keeping the good work. Please note that for the past month
(September), and the followings I changed my receiving system, no more
187.250. Now, it is on 61.240, that's the reason why the meteors detected
numbers increased.

I'm using also Maarten Vanleenhove script for automatic counting on
SpectrumLab.

All the best,

Raydel