(meteorobs) Orionids Oct 21st

Raydel Abreu (CM2ESP) cm2esp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:47:17 EDT 2013

Hi Ed and all,

My forward radio scatter system is getting nice numbers, besides fog and
clouds!!! Well, not exactly correct.... I loss two hours of observation due
to a tropoduct, which enhanced direct signal and overload the receiver.
Weather conditions also affects meteor radio monitoring...

I still need to check data, but I could say I think there is a lot of
overdense and very strong echoes in comparison with previous days.

Best regards,

Raydel,
Havana, Cuba.