(meteorobs) ATSC Pilot carriers for forward scatter???

Raydel Abreu (CM2ESP) cm2esp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 15:37:09 EDT 2013

Hello,

This topic has been discussed early, but I'm looking for users experiences.
Has someone already tested for meteor forward scatter using ATSC Pilot
Carriers at decimal (XX.310). How are the results does it worth to build an
antenna?

I am think in migrate for VHF-Low Band and looking for USA's South Florida
ATSC Pilot carriers, I have some candidates after browsing on FCC database,
but I am hoping for an advice from someone who has already tested Pilot
Carriers.

Best regards,

Raydel, CM2ESP
Havana, Cuba.