(meteorobs) Bright meteors 21-23 TU Sept. 9th 2013

Francisco Ocaña albireo3000 at yahoo.es
Tue Sep 10 17:25:19 EDT 2013

Thank you Przemyslaw. I have seen in spaceweather.com that NASA network has also seen some activity: http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=10&month=09&year=2013

But most of those fireballs were observed the 10th, from 06 to 10 UT:
http://fireballs.ndc.nasa.gov/20130910.html

Moreover it can be glimpsed in IMONET data using Metrec FluxViewer: http://vmo.imo.net/flx/tmp/20130910232308_408394.png (period 09th 20:00 TU to 10th 04:00 TU, bin 45 minutes, others default settings).

Thanks,

Francisco Ocaña