(meteorobs) Bright meteors 21-23 TU Sept. 9th 2013

tom6740 tom6740 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Sep 11 19:38:55 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I examined the images took by two all-sky cameras located near Urumqi, China (approx. 90E, 40N). They are not dedicated meteor cameras with a sampling rate of 0.2 and 0.05 (one frame per 5 minutes). The lm was about 6 and 4 respectively. I checked the images until twilight (~23h UT) and paid special attention to long-persisting trains. Nothing unusual was seen.

Cheers,
Quanzhi