(meteorobs) [radiometeoren] Re: Question about airplane and automatic counting Spectrum Lab

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 14 11:38:04 EDT 2013

Hello James

As I stated in my previous post, I asked for "Ideas." I was hoping someone
would post a long duration Audio File somewhere for me to download
containing Aircraft and meteors, although I suppose I could mix 2 files
together that have both. I could create code for SpecLAB only if I had
sample audio recordings since there does not seem to be any beacons in my
region. I am very good at coding but I need files to work on.