(meteorobs) [radiometeoren] Re: Question about airplane and automatic counting Spectrum Lab

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Sat Sep 14 16:35:28 EDT 2013

At 11:38 AM 9/14/2013, you wrote:
>As I stated in my previous post, I asked for "Ideas." I was hoping
>someone would post a long duration Audio File somewhere for me to
>download containing Aircraft and meteors, although I suppose I could
>mix 2 files together that have both. I could create code for SpecLAB
>only if I had sample audio recordings since there does not seem to
>be any beacons in my region. I am very good at coding but I need
>files to work on.

I'd be happy to record and upload a file for you.  I get plenty of
airplanes and meteors, along with some other spurious long duration
very low level carriers (nearby electronics and ethernet wiring, I believe).

How long would you like it and is mp3 OK?

Paul Goelz
Rochester Hills, MI USA
pgoelz at comcast.net
www.pgoelz.com