(meteorobs) TV Tuner Dongle

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 23 14:06:46 EDT 2013

Hello Paul

Thank you for the question...

Well, the difference is there is now a single connector instead of 3, no
more adapters or lossy cables; eliminating two connectors between the tuner
and the antenna. This helped the Dongle work like it should, The adapter I
had was troublesome and allowed localized noise from the Computer into the
Tuner, causing unwanted interference, especially since I am interested in
signals at 40 MHz, and 50 MHz, which most Computers emit with vigor.