(meteorobs) Sweet fireball photos

Matson, Robert D. ROBERT.D.MATSON at leidos.com
Mon Sep 30 16:56:22 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,

These are the very two images I'm using for triangulation purposes; I
had time over the weekend

to measure the first one from Jewett, OH, and I hope to have some time
today to measure

the second one. (The second one will be a little tougher because it's a
wider field of view,

and clouds are obscuring stars close to the meteor - particularly near
the end of track.)

--Rob