(meteorobs) looking for links to camera domes 7" and larger

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 7 12:36:52 EDT 2014

Thomas:
    If you find one please let me know!  I wonder if the domes used on
military aircraft used for astro-navigation sightings would be the quality
your looking for.  Probably very hard to locate these days as these go back
to the WW2 era.  I guess one could check the military "grave yards" for out
of service military aircraft.  Some one from USAF might be able to help you
with this.
Ed