(meteorobs) looking for links to camera domes 7" and larger

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 7 16:34:52 EDT 2014

When I was in High School (1967) I made clear plastic domes in Shop Class,
by adapting a small Pressure Cooker. The pot can be cut away to reduce it to
a ring. By replacing the steam vent in the lid with pressure hose fitting
the lid becomes a pressure dome. The pot which has been reduced to a ring is
clamped over a Plexiglas sheet. Placing the clamped sheet in a temperature
controlled oven allowed pressure to be applied to the assembly and blow a
fresh new dome in just a few minutes.

http://plastic-domes-spheres.com/plastic-domes/?gclid=CJ_qquCLz70CFYdFMgodmB
gAXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpRk3XBP6EA