(meteorobs) Are there any daytime optical fireball monitoring projects?

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Sat Apr 19 18:27:19 EDT 2014

Are there any active optical daytime fireball monitoring projects in
operation anywhere in the world?  Have there been any daytime optical
fireballs captured by dedicated monitoring programs?

I am videoing full time - 24/7 -  but have not captured any daytime
fireballs as yet. I am mostly relying on local reports of sightings (
none as yet ) and I check the minutes of video before when I hear a
sonic boom which happens occasionally.

I am also radio monitoring but in many months of checking my video for
when strong radio fireballs occurred throughout the day I gave up
examining due to time constraints. No daytime optical fireballs ever
captured.

I plan to continue monitoring in any case and would like to know of any
other daytime observation projects.

Thank you in advance.

Thomas Ashcraft  -  New Mexico