(meteorobs) Are there any daytime optical fireball monitoring projects?

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Sat Apr 19 19:42:23 EDT 2014

Hi Thomas,

I record 24/7 as well but I only auto capture events during dark hours.

That said, if there is a witnessed event during the day( there has been)
and if I learn of them, I can easily create a data set for the time give
to see if I recorded it or not (and I have).

This is where good witnesses can really help narrow down the time of the
event and a general location.

Jim