(meteorobs) Blue Whizzer

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 16:13:17 EDT 2014

At 03:10 PM 8/7/2014, you wrote:
>  I'm still hearing some in 83.24 MHz near 20/hr, but in early
> mornings about 4am then by 10am they start to die out.
>
>Not sure if making a Yagi would help me or not up here, as I cannot
>locate any good Tv stations here in canada taht work
>on Ch 6 analogue from my location.

More antenna gain would never hurt.

After a brief scare a month or two back, I am still getting good
results on 55.239 and 55.259.  There was a six hour period of
enhanced propagation.  During it, I heard six or seven distinct
carriers.... maybe more..... on the three CH2 NTSC frequencies.  So
they are still out there.  Somewhere.

Paul

Paul Goelz
Rochester Hills, MI