(meteorobs) Blue Whizzer

HEADLIGHTS Studio studio at studioofbluelight.com
Fri Aug 8 09:15:17 EDT 2014

If there are Analog TV Stations still within range of your location, your
situation in an apartment may be unworkable. TV Stations 2-6 are in the 4
Meter band. This means you need a 4 Meter Yagi for over the horizon Forward
Scatter detection. This band is subject to terrestrial Noise, especially
from Computers, necessitating placement of the Antenna more than 50 feet
away from your and all other Computers. Being in an apartment and a high
density City, may interfere with you from receiving low level 4 Meter
Signals because of noise and lack of antenna gain.