(meteorobs) Martian meteor storm from C/2013 A1 (Siding Spring)

Karl Antier karl.antier at laposte.net
Tue Aug 26 03:10:03 EDT 2014

Dear Roberto and all,

Thanks for your help! I look forward reading your links!
In the meantime, I made some researches, and found interesting papers on the topics. Here they are, if some of you are interested:
http://mnras.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/02/28/mnras.stu160.full.pdf+html
http://www.astro.uwo.ca/~wiegert/papers/2014Icarus.pdf
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1404.4640.pdf
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1403.7128.pdf