(meteorobs) Meteors from Aries / Cetus?

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Thu Aug 28 14:47:29 EDT 2014

Using the IMO's analysis of 1,063,057 video meteors recorded between January 1993 and December 2011, the closest matches to your location were two very weak radiants located at 41.7 +5.5 56.0 km/sec and 56.5 +25.5 71.0 km/sec.

Therefore your meteors do not belong to any known shower.

Robert Lunsford