(meteorobs) Fwd: Re: Meteors from Aries / Cetus?

George Gliba gliba at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 28 16:15:43 EDT 2014

Actually,  I did also notice a few meteors (3 or 4) from the Aries area
two nights earlier,
on August 26th, but reported them as sporadics.  I assumed they were
sporadics, but after
reading your report I am reconsidering.  Mostly because,  chance
alignments becomes
less likely when meteors from another site far away, which sees
different meteors, also
has the same apparent radiant.  Then the conditions become less likely
for random chance
alignments.   Fortunately, I haven't erased my tape yet.  I think it is
worth video and radar
observers checking into for sure.

Starry Skies,
GWG