(meteorobs) Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Meteors from Aries / Cetus?

pzeller1966 pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 04:55:08 EDT 2014

I just thought I'd add that the position I gave for where I thought the
radiant might be (if these weren't sporadics) was just a guess. I'm very
much a newbie at this. I hadn't tried to do scientific visual meteor
observing, using the IMO guidelines, until this year. This is also the
first year I've tried to do plots using the BRNO Atlas. I wanted to get out
and observe again tonight, but Indianapolis is cloud-covered, naturally!