(meteorobs) Fw: Embers from a Rock Comet: The 2014 Geminid Meteor Shower

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 12 17:53:31 EST 2014

Subject: Fw: Embers from a Rock Comet: The 2014 Geminid Meteor Shower

My all-sky camera is too busy recording rain drops and not meteors! :-(
Much of this area near our rivers is flooded.  We also have a boil water advisory.  Merry Christmas to All, and Happy Holidays to the ones that don't celibrate this Christian Holiday.  Each to his own, as others should not be left out.
Ed
Courtenay B.C.
Canada