(meteorobs) Leonid Meteor Shower - Bright Meteor or What?

Russell Milton re.milton at frontier.com
Fri Dec 19 06:59:26 EST 2014

Hello Bernd,
Thanks for replying to my inquiry. I at first thought it must be a satellite of some sort, being on two separate frames. But there is no Iridium flare predicted for the date in question. Maybe some other satellite had a flare, or maybe some space junk reentering the atmosphere. In the end I may never know what it was.

Best Regards,
Russ