(meteorobs) [Fw: Comet ISON Meteor Shower]

pzeller1966 pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 23:30:31 EST 2014

  Since the possible meteor shower could start as early as January 12, I
was wondering if Pat or anyone else had an idea, at least roughly, where
the radiant would be in Draco? I may try to get out some mornings before
dawn next week to get a look. That is, if this weather ever calms down!

  Thanks,
  Paul Z.