(meteorobs) Intermittent list server problems today

Robert Warren cometman_75 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:22:59 EST 2014

 Sirs,
Part of the problems with any form of radio communications that might be occurring today may be because of the recent massive solar activity as outlined on several of the astronomical websites as well as the national morning news broadcasts this morning, here in the states. They specifically mentioned GPS and radio communications which would also include wifi.

Bob Warren