(meteorobs) Fireball this morning

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 22 19:49:20 EST 2014

This morning, I moved one of my cameras to face the East. While watching the
video just after 5 AM, a Fireball with an elongated head, moving
horizontally in the East, southward, about 20 degrees above the horizon,
coming out of the head of Draco, across Hercules, all the way to Libra
leaving a glowing tail lasting several seconds. It was not especially bright
just seemingly slow moving, appearing not to slow as it burned.

I am in southwest, Shreveport, LA; darker than most cities, but not dark
enough.