(meteorobs) Daytime event in Colorado/NM

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Mon Jun 2 18:56:14 EDT 2014

On 6/2/14 1:12 09000, Chris Peterson wrote:
> I've had two witness reports of a very bright fireball, probably over
> southern Colorado or northern New Mexico, time 12:10 - 12:12 MDT. Just a
> heads up in case anybody has live instruments or is interested in
> following up.
>
> Chris
AMS pending reports has two reports witnessed at 12:25 pm MDT and 12:30
pm MDT.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/members/fireball/browse_reports?report_status=pending

There seems to be a separate event at 11 am MDT that was reported also
over New Mexico.  Media is requesting info on a green streak in the sky
at 11 am.

So, I am looking through my video  at the various times but need more
precise reports.

Thanks anyone in advance.

Thomas