(meteorobs) Daytime event in Colorado/NM

Richard Kramer kramer at sria.com
Mon Jun 2 21:05:36 EDT 2014

At 06:56 PM 6/2/2014, you wrote:
>Media is requesting info on a green streak in the sky at 11 am.

When I was a youngster living in Boston in the early 60s, a meteor
went by late one summer afternoon which left a thick green smoke
trail that lasted for over 1/2 an hour. Just before it came over, I
had gone into my house for a drink of water. My friend saw the
fireball and came running in to get me. There were no sonic waves.
I'm sure I would have heard them if there were any.