(meteorobs) Lens question for meteors

Roman Piffl ceres at global.sk
Fri Jun 13 14:26:54 EDT 2014

Hi all,
for good usability of that camera You need good lens - I’ve tested some
lenses with my ASI120MM camera and for all sky is the best choise Fujinon
FE185C046HA-1 1/2" 1.4mm f/1.4 C-Mount Fish-Eye Lens (
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/404279-REG/Fujinon_FE185C046HA1_FE185C046HA_1_1_2_1_4mm_F1_4.html/prm/alsVwDtl).
For narrow field you need also 1/2" lens for good picture, e.g. Fujinon
DF6HA-1B 6mm f/1.2 Fixed Focal Lens or Rainbow CCTV TV Zoom Lens H6X8-II
8-48mm 1:1.0.

Clear skies

Roman