(meteorobs) Lens question for meteors

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Fri Jun 13 14:39:23 EDT 2014

Hi:

 I guess better to save the money .. my budget is limited as I've bought a few things and the lens mentioned at this
time  out of my budget.

 I guess I'll stick and try the 2.1mm lens, I can adjust camera from 1280x760 to 340x260 (?) and see.

On the nights I have tested the lens, I saw 3 satellites, one flare up and 6 planes...but no meteors. As for stars from my
location here in Halifax, I saw from Mars to Deneb down to Saturn. I have an overhang so could not detect stars there.
My faintest star was Alpha Corona Borealis.

many thanks for the replies and help...

Clear skies