(meteorobs) No more meteors on analog channel 2?

Samuel Barricklow k5kj at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 18:45:23 EDT 2014

Here in North Texas, signals are present on Channel 2, A, B and C!  Sporadic E propagation has made it difficult to discern meteors from the continuous E-layer signal.  Not sure of the directions, but last time I checked, a couple were from the northeast, but several were from the southwest and probably originate either along the U.S. / Mexican border area or from within Mexico.

Sam Barricklow