(meteorobs) Cable help!

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 8 13:25:09 EST 2014

Hi Chris et al:
    I have purchased a Panasonic Aspherical High Speed 9-mm f.l.  - f:0.75 WV-LA908C3 lens on e-bay.  It is for a 1/3 inch ccd video camera.  My intention is to use it with a grating for video meteor spectroscopy.  When I went to mount it on my Super Circuits EXvision CCD Camera I find that the auto-iris cable on the lens is too short to connect to the video camera.  It is also too short to fit my Star Light B/W 1/2" CCD Camera.  Do you know where I can find an extension cable for the auto iris connection so the lens can be connected to either camera?  Is there another solution for this?
Thanks:
Ed Majden - Meteor Spectroscopy
Courtenay, B.C. Canada.